Commercial Roof Inspection Services
Are you aware of your commercial roof condition? Whether you run a school, government facility, healthcare facility, hospitality business, industrial building, church, office complex or retail center, taking care of your roof is a must. Reynolds Construction & Commercial Roofing offers quality roof inspections to help you gain insight into the condition of your building — and how to protect your investment.
Our roof inspection company can analyze the condition of any roof type. We will inspect your roof for any potential hazards, deterioration, leaks, and other risks.
Whether it is due to lack of maintenance or weather conditions, your roof may experience faults or develop weakness in the structure, resulting in costly repairs. Roof inspections combined with a maintenance plan can help detect minor issues and prevent any future problems from arising.
Once the commercial roofing inspection services are complete, we will prepare a condition report for your records. If repairs are needed, we will provide you with a solution to meet your needs, budget, and timeframe.
Schedule your commercial roof inspection today. We provide roof damage inspection services throughout Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri and Texas.
We are your one-stop-shop for everything on top!
Roof Inspection Report
We perform thorough roof inspections and provide you with a full report which includes:
Condition of roof
We’ll thoroughly examine your roof and identify any current or potential problem areas.
Approximate age of the roof
As we inspect your roof, we’ll give you a rough idea of how old it is, based on its wear and tear.
From hazards to leaks, we note all defects and marks of deterioration, so you’ll know what needs to be fixed
- Detailed photos of the roof
WHAT ARE ROOF VISUAL INSPECTION SERVICES?
Regardless of the age of your commercial roof, regular maintenance is a must for prolonging its lifespan. Maintenance services include a thorough visual inspection carried out by professionals. This aids in identifying any potential issue that can be nipped in the bud – when repairs are carried out timely, this can avert a more serious problem from happening down the road, which can cost you more in downtime and expenditure. During a roof visual inspection, our team will check for any leaks, stains debris while ensuring that your decking, membrane, and ventilation systems are functioning as they should.
Benefits of Hiring Professional Roof Visual Inspection Services
Below are some benefits your business can reap from engaging in professional roof inspection services:
- No doubt, your roof is one of the largest investments you will ever make in your commercial building. With regular visual inspection services, you can maximize the lifespan of your roof by diagnosing and resolving any issues in a timely manner.
- Professionals have all the knowledge and expertise they need to seek out common roofing problems, including accessing hidden spots that may not be directly visible. When a hidden problem is allowed to fester, it can end up costing you more in repair fees by the time the issue is discovered. Professionals can identify these problems quickly and effectively, allowing you to take timely and actionable steps.
When Do You Need Roof Visual Inspection Services?
Watch out for the following signs that a roof visual inspection is in order:
- The last time you engaged maintenance services for your roof was more than 6 months ago
- You have been experiencing a problem with your roof, such as a leak or debris pileup
- You are finding it increasingly harder to maintain a comfortable temperature within your commercial building, and you suspect that external air is entering through the roof
- Your HVAC systems have not been working as efficiently as before
- There are visible signs of wear and tear on your roof
- … and more!
Why Choose Reynolds Construction Company’s Roof Visual Inspection Specialists?
At Reynolds Construction Company, we offer roof maintenance services, including visual inspections and power washings, to all commercial clients. It is recommended that roof maintenance be carried out at least twice a year to maximize the lifespan of your roof and prevent premature damage or replacement. With a comprehensive roof maintenance plan, you can take your mind off your roofing worries and concentrate on the important aspects of your business, leaving all the hard work to us. Let our experienced and knowledgeable team take care of things for you in a timely and efficient manner now.
For more information about our roof visual inspection services, feel free to contact us today.