Arkansas Commercial Roofing Company
Rich in culture and natural resources, Arkansas is one of mid-America’s most beautiful destinations. The state is prone to heavy downpours and tornadoes which can endanger people and property.
Safeguard your Arkansas business from inclement weather with commercial roofing and general contracting services from Reynolds Construction Company. Since 1983, we’ve garnered a reputation as an Arkansas roofing company that delivers high-value roofing solutions with honesty, quality, and a customer-first mindset. We specialize in all roofing types, from sloped to low-slope and flat.
Arkansas Roofing Solutions
Arkansas is known for its tough weather. Lasting rain, hail, and tornadoes are not uncommon. RCCR can help your business withstand these hazardous conditions with high-quality, custom-fabricated thermoplastic roofing solutions.
We’re an exclusive provider and installer of Duro-Last Roofing Systems. All Duro-Last Roofing System membranes are composed of a top and bottom layer of polyvinyl chloride, or PVC, film laminated to both sides of a high-strength weft-inserted polyester reinforcement scrim.
Benefits of this roofing system include:
- Stands up to wind, fire, punctures, grease, chemicals, and extreme weather
- Conserves more energy than traditional roofing systems
- Minimally disruptive installation
- No leaks
- Long lifespan
Our Arkansas Roofing & General Contracting Services
Arkansas business owners must overcome an array of challenges to be successful. Examples include developing emerging products or technologies, attracting new customers and retaining existing ones, and upkeep of storefronts, offices, and manufacturing facilities. Whether you have a church, school, health care facility, or government agency, we are your resource for maintaining your roof, as well as keeping up with a variety of kinds of building maintenance. We are the industrial roofing contractors serving hotels, restaurants, buildings, and more with exceptional service.
RCCR is the commercial roofing specialist where customers come first. In addition to supplying high-quality roofing products, we strive to offer industry-leading customer service. Associates are available around the clock to answer questions or schedule a free roof evaluation.
One thing business owners shouldn’t worry about when partnering with RCCR is their structure’s roofing system. We offer a full suite of industrial roofing services tailored for Arkansas commercial properties.
- Roof evaluation: Want to get a general sense of your roof’s current condition before committing to repairs? We’ll provide a free roofing evaluation.
- Roof inspection: For a more in-depth analysis of your roofing structure, set up a roof inspection. It can unveil potential hazards, leaks, risks, etc., and includes a condition report for your records.
- Roof installation: Whether you’re building a new facility or looking to replace the roof on an existing structure, we have the experience to get it done — and with minimal impact to your daily operations.
- Roof maintenance: We offer an ongoing maintenance plan in which we not only check for existing, but also potential problems.
- Roof repairs: When you have leaks or other deterioration affecting your roof, trust our capable team to take care of it for you.
Aside from being a commercial roofing expert, Reynolds Construction & Commercial Roofing is a licensed general contractor. Our team can transform turns your ideas, designs, or plans into a solid building quickly and affordably. We offer a range of general contracting services:
- Construction: As an accomplished contractor, we can help you with building from the ground up, manpower, materials, and equipment.
- Maintenance: We also offer maintenance services to keep your facilities in good condition.
- Additions: Planning an addition? Let our contractors handle the job, working to the highest-quality standards.
- Painting: Our professionals have the know-how to efficiently paint your next commercial project.
- Electrostatic painting: We also offer electrostatic paint services — a clean, cost-effective solution producing a hard enamel finish.
- Project oversight: Need someone to oversee a project from beginning to end? We can help there, too
- Durable flooring: Built for the toughest environments, Protect-All is a flooring that’s high-performance, low-maintenance, and soft underfoot.
Duro-Last Roofing Systems in Arkansas
With a Duro-last Roofing System, you don’t have to worry about roofing issues. Most seams are manufactured in an environment controlled for quality. The membrane creates a watertight, durable product.
RCCR is an elite contractor for Duro-Last Roofing Systems. We’ve been installing, replacing, and maintaining all styles of this roofing system throughout Arkansas for years.
- Duro-Last Membrane
- Duro-Tuff Membrane
- Duro-Fleece Membrane
- Duro-Fleece Plus Membrane
- Duro-Last EV Membrane
- Duro-Last Designer Series
- Metal Retrofits
Why Reynolds Construction Company?
When it comes to commercial entities in Arkansas, it’s essential to know what shape your roof is in and when it needs fixing or replacement. With RCCR you’ll have the necessary information to make a sound decision quickly and accurately.
As a leading Arkansas commercial roofing contractor, we have the experience, knowledge, and materials to solve the toughest roofing challenges. Our team has you covered.