COMMERCIAL ROOFER IN ARKANSAS
Rich in culture and natural resources, Arkansas is one of mid-America’s most beautiful destinations.
The state is prone to heavy downpours and tornadoes which can endanger people and property.
Safeguard your Arkansas business from inclement weather with commercial roofing and general contracting services from Reynolds Construction Company. Since 1983, we’ve garnered a reputation as an Arkansas roofing company that delivers high-value roofing solutions with honesty, quality, and a customer-first mindset. We specialize in all roofing types, from sloped to low-slope and flat.
ARKANSAS ROOFING SOLUTIONS
Arkansas is known for its tough weather. Lasting rain, hail, and tornadoes are not uncommon. RCCR can help your business withstand these hazardous conditions with high-quality, custom-fabricated thermoplastic roofing solutions.
We’re an exclusive provider and installer of Duro-Last Roofing Systems. All Duro-Last Roofing System membranes are composed of a top and bottom layer of polyvinyl chloride, or PVC, film laminated to both sides of a high-strength weft-inserted polyester reinforcement scrim.
Benefits of this roofing system include:
- Stands up to wind, fire, punctures, grease, chemicals, and extreme weather
- Conserves more energy than traditional roofing systems
- Minimally disruptive installation
- No leaks
- Long lifespan
OUR ARKANSAS ROOFING & GENERAL CONTRACTING SERVICES
Arkansas business owners must overcome an array of challenges to be successful.
Examples include developing emerging products or technologies, attracting new customers and retaining existing ones, and upkeep of storefronts, offices, and manufacturing facilities.
Enhance your establishment with Reynolds Construction, a leading general contractor and commercial roofer in Arkansas.
One thing business owners shouldn’t worry about when partnering with RCCR is their structure’s roofing system.
WE OFFER A FULL SUITE OF INDUSTRIAL ROOFING SERVICES TAILORED FOR ARKANSAS COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES.
- Roof evaluation: Want to get a general sense of your roof’s current condition before committing to repairs? We’ll provide a free roofing evaluation.
- Roof inspection: For a more in-depth analysis of your roofing structure, set up a roof inspection. It can unveil potential hazards, leaks, risks, etc., and includes a condition report for your records.
- Roof installation: Whether you’re building a new facility or looking to replace the roof on an existing structure, we have the experience to get it done — and with minimal impact to your daily operations.
- Roof maintenance: We offer an ongoing maintenance plan in which we not only check for existing, but also potential problems.
- Roof repairs: When you have leaks or other deterioration affecting your roof, trust our capable team to take care of it for you.
Aside from being a commercial roofing expert
Reynolds Construction & Commercial Roofing is a licensed general contractor.
Our team can transform turns your ideas, designs, or plans into a solid building quickly and affordably.
We offer a range of general contracting services:
Customers demand exceptional service as well as quality products from merchants. Reynolds Construction believes that business owners deserve the same from general contracting and roofing companies. We’re on call before, during, and after project completion. Specialists are available around the clock to answer questions about our Missouri roof repair services or schedule a free roof evaluation.
My primary contact for the project was Brian Mathews. Brian met with me initially to measure and discuss the project. He provided detailed photos of the issues concerning the roof when he submit
RCCR recently completed a 15,000sf Duro-Last roof on our Rural Health Clinic renovation. We were so impressed with their product and work ethics, that I contacted them to quote a new roof for our
Reynolds Construction & Commercial Roofing did a great job on our roof, they were very diligent, kept the work area clean, they didn’t interfere with our daily work, and they were very fast at
Dear Mr. Reynolds, Thank you for the exceptional performance on the roofing project at the Occupational Educational Center on the Monticello School District campus. Your team thoroughly understood
To Whom It May Concern, The Cedar Ridge School District contracted with Reynolds Construction & Commercial Roofing in the fall of 2012 for the replacement of the Administration Building roof.
DURO-LAST ROOFING SYSTEMS IN ARKANSAS
With a Duro-last Roofing System, you don’t have to worry about roofing issues. Most seams are manufactured in an environment controlled for quality. The membrane creates a watertight, durable product.
RCCR is an elite contractor for Duro-Last Roofing Systems. We’ve been installing, replacing, and maintaining all styles of this roofing system throughout Arkansas for years.
- Duro-Last Membrane
- Duro-Tuff Membrane
- Duro-Fleece Membrane
- Duro-Fleece Plus Membrane
- Duro-Last EV Membrane
- Duro-Last Designer Series
- Metal Retrofits